How Can You Make Your Site Faster 🚀 Using A CDN?
Hello, In this post we will be covering what is a CDN and why should consider it used on your website
What is a CDN?😀
A CDN or content-delivery network refers to a geographically distributed group of servers that work together to provide fast delivery of Internet content.
Why Should you use a CDN?🤔
Basically, a CDN faster your site by 10%(depends on the CDN network)
- Improving website load times - By distributing content closer to website visitors by using a nearby CDN server (among other optimizations), visitors experience faster page loading times. As visitors are more inclined to click away from a slow-loading site, a CDN can reduce bounce rates and increase the amount of time that people spend on the site. In other words, a faster website means more visitors will stay and stick around longer.
- Reducing bandwidth costs - Bandwidth consumption costs for website hosting are a primary expense for websites. Through caching and other optimizations, CDNs are able to reduce the amount of data an origin server must provide, thus reducing hosting costs for website owners.
- Increasing content availability and redundancy - Large amounts of traffic or hardware failures can interrupt normal website function. Thanks to its distributed nature, a CDN can handle more traffic and withstand hardware failure better than many origin servers.
- Improving website security - A CDN may improve security by providing DDoS mitigation, improvements to security certificates, and other optimizations. Note: only some CDNs prove this function.
My Top CDN Recommendations
- Cloudflare is one of the free and used by top companies like Discord, FontAwesome
- KeyCDN (use this link to get a free 10$ credit)
- BunnyCDN is one of the cheapest CDN
- StackPath is also one of the Top Most used CDN
- Fastly is the best CDN for Enterprises
Best Free Web Hosting Services
We've compiled a list of the best free web hosting services available for your website
· min read
How Can You Create A Backend In Few Minutes Using PocketBase
This Pocketbase tutorial shows you how to make a mobile/web backend with Pocketbase(firebase alterna...
· min read
Python Tips & Tricks For Beginners
This post explains some of the coolest and best Python tricks and tips for beginners to help you cod...
· min read